A Full Spectrum of Services
HealthLink is dedicated to providing unparalleled expertise in the design
and construction of new facilities through an innovative full-service company. Through
its attitude of service and commitment to excellence, HealthLink encourages an on-going
relationship with clients looking for assistance in their growth plans. To achieve these
goals, HealthLink offers a full array of research, design, and construction services:
- Market study to confirm the demand for proposed project.
- Evaluation of competitive facilities.
- Investigation of suitable sites.
- Identify the most appropriate tract of land according to established
criteria of price, configuration, visibility, availability of city services, topography,
neighborhood ambiance, and compatibility with adjacent landowners.
- Negotiate the purchase with the landowner.
- Supervise the necessary environmental studies to ensure the site is
free of any contamination, endangered species, protected wetlands, natural habitats, or
other concerns that would prevent or restrict the development of the site.
- Secure all necessary zoning/land use approvals, including zoning
changes, special use permits, and conditional use permits.
- Conduct any neighborhood meeting to cultivate awareness and support
for the project and defuse any unfounded rumors or concerns by any adjacent property
- Plan and conceptualize project with client to determine owners'
budget and project requirements to coincide with feasibility and market reports.
- Select and retain a qualified architect for schematic design of
- Provide conceptual budgets and development schedules.
- Select and retain balance of the consultant and design team
(electrical, mechanical, structural, civil engineering, and interior design
- Assist client with overall design requirements.
- Manage budgets and cost control during design.
- Assist client with site selection.
- Prepare a due diligence report for the site(s) selected.
- Obtain environmental studies and regional impact statements.
- Secure zoning approvals.
- Schedule control of all phases of the project.
- Select and pre-qualify contractors and/or subcontractors.
- Update and refine construction schedule.
- Receive and review all bids and recommend award of contracts.
- Evaluate all value-engineering suggestions from contractors
and subcontractors and submit recommendations to client.
- Obtain all required local and state building permits and
- Manage all construction phases to insure quality workmanship.
- Manage construction draw requests and verify if costs are in
line with original
budget and all lien waivers and releases are received prior to payment.
- Manage construction and design schedule to ensure project is
completed on time.
- Direct regular project meetings with the contractor and
- Provide timely progress reports to the client.
- Coordinate all local and state inspections.
Interior Design (When requested)
- Lender / Owner representation.
- Review payment applications and make recommendations for progress
- Attend monthly jobsite (Owner/Architect/Contractor) meetings.
- Resolve disputes between Owners and Contractors, Contractors and
Architects, and other disputes which may arise as they relate to construction progress.
- Make monthly reports back to the Client regarding any issues regarding schedule
delays, governmental reviews/approvals, change orders, budget, project coordination,
and any other issues which may impact the project and the Client's needs.
Turn-key Development and Acquisition
- Establish budget for furnishings and finishes.
- Select, procure, and manage interior design professional.
- Assist client with cost effective selections.
- Oversee all scheduling efforts for acquisition and delivery of furnishings
and interior decor.
Benefits of HealthLink Development
- Provide "turnkey" development and construction for medical
related projects, ready for operation.
- Provide a "turnkey" project, including arrangement of
- Acquire existing facilities for purchase, sale-lease-back,
or long-term lease depending on the client's financial requirements.
- Contribute in-depth knowledge and experience in identifying
and acquiring long-term care properties through a strong network of contacts
in the health care industry.
- Prepare detailed market and feasibility reports.
By contracting with HealthLink Development, our clients have
national, single source development and construction management without the inconvenience
of multiple contracts and a company with the flexibility to provide a service that is
all-inclusive or just a single service depending on the needs of each specific client
and project. In most cases, this single-source relationship will reduce the time it
takes to develop, construct and open a project. Please
contact us for
additional information or to discuss a specific project or our services.